BUDMA is the largest international construction and architecture fair taking place from January 30 to February 02, 2024, in Poznan, Poland.
The event has been a top global exhibition in Central and Eastern Europe for the last 30 years.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING BUDMA FAIR 2024 ARE:
- In the last edition, the exhibition was attended by 21,667 visitors and 611 exhibitors from 26+ countries.
- The event has been a proven platform to showcase the latest advancements in the construction industry.
- At the show, exhibitors will present their advanced solutions to utilize renewable sources, minimize CO2 emissions, and reduce energy consumption.
- The event offers a direct opportunity for exhibitors to connect with distributors, producers, trade representatives, architects, contractors, investors, etc from European markets and other parts of the world.
- The product categories at BUDMA Expo 2024 include roofs, steel in construction, eco-construction, machines, ceilings, floors, finishing materials, IT in construction, energy-saving construction, walls, tools, doors, gates, foundations, windows, and auxiliary equipment.
- Exhibiting at the show will help you showcase your brand as a top player in the regional construction industry. This will help you to generate brand trustworthiness for new and existing clients.
- The theme of the upcoming edition will be “Green Future of Construction”. One of the focus topics of the event will be thermomodernization.
Book your exhibition stand now to be part of the largest construction industry event. RADON SP Z O.O. is one of the best exhibition stand builders in Poznan, Poland.
No matter how complex your project is, we will ensure that the final exhibition stands to match exactly your brand's goals and communicates the brand message.