Geneva International Motor Show (GIMS) is back from February 26th to March 3rd, 2024 in Geneva, Switzerland. This year, the event will celebrate its 100 successful editions.
This is a trade show where you can check the latest advancements in the car industry. It is the best event for the car and automotive industry. The event will attract 10,000+ journalists and over 600,000 visitors. Showcase your products at the global platform by exhibiting with exhibition stand builder in Geneva.
Benefits of visiting and attending the Geneva International Motor Show:
- Attending the event will help you to meet industry experts, top media, and automotive enthusiasts from around the world.
- The event will set a stage for industry experts to meet together with exhibiting companies and showcase breakthrough production and automotive products.
- The event will bring the entire automotive community together in one place so it will help exhibitors connect with industry giants and make connections with them.
- Exhibitors will showcase their legendary cars on the show floor. Visitors can explore a range of automotive components, motor vehicles, and accessories. Visitors will benefit from exclusive deals and heavy discounts offered by the exhibitors.
- By attending the show, you can easily connect with other motor companies and showcase the unique features and specifications of their motors. Attending the event will also help you to great insights into the upcoming trends in the automobile industry.
- Exhibitors can strengthen their old relationships, make new connections, and establish themselves at the leading brands of the world. 70% of visitors coming to the event make important purchasing decisions.