InfraTech 2024 is an event for rethinking the infrastructure! The exhibition will be held from January 9th to 11th, 2024 at Messe Essen Germany.
The upcoming sixth edition of Infratech Essen will majorly focus on challenges and solutions of hydraulic engineering, energy management, road construction, supply and disposal, public space design, and civil engineering.
The infrastructure industry faces too many challenges. However, the same industry has countless hidden opportunities that need to be discovered to boost the sector. Exhibitors can participate in the event by hiring an exhibition stand builder in Essen, Germany.
Know about Infratech Essen and its benefits:
- Rethinking infrastructure together is the theme of the Infratech event which will focus on improving the infrastructure in areas such as sustainability, digitization, energy transition, renovation tasks, etc. The event is all about improving the infrastructure and focuses on water infrastructure management, energy infrastructure management, and road management.
- The event will be attended by visitors from water and electricity suppliers, civil engineering wholesalers, water authorities, network operators or gas, landscape architects, construction companies, Students and trainees, research and development offices, etc. They will come to find solutions for the betterment of infrastructure by using digital technologies.
- Infratech Essen will be a connecting place for robotics, unmanned systems, automation, and other infrastructure industries. The leaders from these fields will come to discuss the ways to improve the infrastructure with zero disruption to the environment.
- This is a high-profile conference where you can meet up with the most influential experts in the infrastructure industry. Here you will get to know about the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- This is the most important conference in Germany where professionals from the public and private sectors will come together to do business and network with each other.